Happy Monday everyone! Last weekend has passed by very quick,
I was busy doing my first Video on my YouTube channel, for wich I’m absolutely beyond excited and I can’t wait to share it with you guys, while hoping that you are going to like it! And today in this cold day I was thinking: What can make you feel warmer in the heart of the winter and give you the sense of fashion as well? Ohhh of course, it is a Fur coat!
So today’s inspiration comes from Pinterest. Nothing like fashionistas streetstyle inspo, can help us put some color and print in our fall wardrobe!
Fur coats make fantastic additions to any stylish wardrobe. Best way of shopping for a fur coat is to be classic, timeless, and elegant because it can last for a log time.
There are tons of ways to wear fur coat and I selected some of my favorite looks, so I hope you are going to enjoy this post xx
LOTS OF LOVE
The classic Vinyl is happening and it’s this season’s most daring trend. It always makes a return and most of girls always like it but remember to go for small doses! We’re starting to see burgundy hues filter through for the new season and you can never go wrong with crimson red shades.
I wanted to make it look casual so I tried it with this ribbed bandeau sweater in ecru color as I did with these ankle boots.
Sunglasses: Asos / Nothing Same Found
Bag: Aldo / Nothing Same Found
Sweater: Zara / Buy it HERE
Shoes: Zara / Same HERE
Skirt: Bershka / Buy it HERE
There are 5 things that literally every woman should have on their wardrobe, they can be mixed and matched to create a number of outfits, so always remember this:
A basic is something that…
1. I can wear it over and over again until it falls apart.
2. I can’t live without it.
3. Goes with everything I already own.
4. Is the glue that helps me keep the rest of my wardrobe together.
5. Is made of a good fabric that will last for a very long time.
1. White Shirt is a must-have and literally I have a hundred of them. I pretty much can’t live without white shirts, you can wear them with skirts, trousers and jeans and also you can tie it around you waist.
It is the one piece you can’t let your wardrobe without!
2.Printed Silk Scarf is one of the best accessories you can use in order to make an outfit complete even if you’re wearing a basic T-shirt. Use it as a “key” to your outfit.
3. The Perfect Jeans. We all knows that we should own a good pair of jeans, ones that will make us feel comfortable and chick. A good pair of jeans is always a good idea because you can wear them during the day and night. You can pair them with sneaker or high heels while keeping the look casual and comfortable.
4. A Basic Black Blazer is a must-have, think of it as an investment piece because you’re going to wear it very often. Pair it with anything, like jeans, trousers, skirts. Make sure to find the one that fits you perfectly.”
5. Black Flats are the right choice, you will always look good when wearing
them. I think that shoes like these are definitely one of the most enjoyable things to shop.
Hello everyone! As we all know that summer is all about colors and flowers, I wanted to make a post with this outfit because this dress amazed me since the first time I saw it on Asos at ‘Glamour’ brand.
Dress: ‘Glamour’ Asos
Oh Hello you!
I have to share this with you, I’ve had a long hard and bed time in my life trying to find something that helps my hair to stay healthy, I’ve been buying and trying a lots of products for my hair and that was my biggest mistake because as much products I used on my hair, that much my hair was going unhealthy. I have thin hair with oily roots and my ends are dry and frizzy!
But as we all know, everything has an end and same did my unhealthy hair!
So, guys I want you to meet my ‘Oh Hello Hair’ Mask that definitely changed my life! This Mask does hydrate and revitalise dry and damaged hair, giving your locks new life and lustre. It also helps hair grow, while working to repair damage from heat styling and as you can see, I couldn’t leave for vacations without this 100% natural Mask. It is filled with miracle working ingredients such as coconut, argan and almond oil. To use it, work 2-3 squirts into dry hair and leave on for at least 30 minutes, but the longer the better. For an even deeper treatment, you can leave it on overnight and in the morning just shampoo your hair and they will shine.
‘Oh Hello Hair’ in necessary!
Welcome to my website, this is my first post and I wanted to present my self as I’m on real life.
I’ts been a long time since I’ve been using my Instagram as my blog ( www.instagram.com/editapodrimaj/ ) you guys can check it out on this link and see the pictures of outfits that I’ve been sharing all this time.
This outfit is for fall season and we all know that wool is on our wish-list till the spring!
I wanted to wear this sweater with this leather skirt and I like the details on it. Black tights and boots are completing the look!
Find below the details of this outfit guys xx
This fashion blog was a long-time dream. I love fashion and I hope this blog will help me meet people who dare to dream just like me.
Follow my personal style, ideas and Creations I make as Fashion Designer.
LOTS OF LOVE